
I love you. I am so sorry. He has my mum, and I have to try.
I know it may not work. I am so very, very sorry.
And please, please don't come after him.
I know it may not work. I am so very, very sorry.
And please, please don't come after him.
That's what he wants.
I think.
I can't bear it if anyone has to be hurt because of me, especially you.
Please, this is the only thing I can ask of you.
For give me.
I love you, forgive me.
Bella
I can't bear it if anyone has to be hurt because of me, especially you.
Please, this is the only thing I can ask of you.
For give me.
I love you, forgive me.
Bella
Twilight Page 376

*sigh*... Fi, that quote caught me off guard! I only just re-read that part last night and it is all still fresh in my mind! Oh the heartache!
ReplyDeleteha ha mz
ReplyDelete