Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lets do the time warp again.......

I think I'm living in a time warp...where has the last month gone?? Can anyone explain the phenomenon that has just occurred in my life???

I swear it was only yesterday that I waited patiently for my twi buds Carls and Fi at the candy bar with two buckets of coke and a 44 gallon drum of popcorn  (apparently these sizes are large???? why at the cinemas is everything like 5 times the size??)



 Anyway where was I.....yeah.....waiting patiently to all go in and see the "Intimate Q & A" with Kristen Stewart and "Taylor Lautner".  Speaking of which was fun, we managed to get a glimpse of the sibling type relationship that Taylor and Kirsten have....as for host Richard "the Dick" Wilkinson he was atrocious! He got the names of the movies wrong he asked the same question like 3 different ways, clearly didn't do any research on the topic at all and it was so obvious by Kristen "Hot Legs" Stewart's body language that she totally wasn't interested!  It was only when the fans asked her questions did we really get a glimpse of the real person.   Unfortunately the only thing that stands out from that night was something that The Dick said when talking to the fans along the red carpet it went like this......."G'day there...where are you from" This cute bubbly excited girl yells Penrith and for some reason at that moment there was a lull in the crowd and The Dick says into the mic....and I quote " well hahhaha that shut them up!!!" Fi, Carls and myself nearly died!!! Who is he to judge a young girl by where she lives! The west makes up nearly 75% of Sydney thanks Richard and not everyone who lives out here/there are bogans!!! UHHHHH that just topped it off for me....I wish Gen Begg had done the interview god knows it would of been sooo much better! 

Did I mention that Gen aka SydneyTwiMum made it in to the Q & A?? I know right amazing! Thanks to everyone who jumped on the Let SydneyTwiMum interview Taylor and Kristen campaign...Nova got wind of the following she had and presented her a ticket into the interview which was aired on Channel 7 the night of the interview! Some of her up and close photos are below.  Pretty awesome hey?!

The infamous lip bite

So whats been going on since then??? Sooo much there has been new stills.....the soundtrack has been released, by now everyone has read and re-read the Short second life of Bree Tanner......there been some new photos of Rpatz and all the cast...it was Edward Cullens birthday on the 21/6 and Summit officially released info that Breaking Dawn will be released in two films with the first one released on 18/11/11.....the list could go on and on....

Honestly I don't think I missed any of it but something is a miss a month ago I thought I was back and I was (I'm sure) until that thing called life starting tugging at my shirt and then my limbs then before I knew it I was utterly consumed by it - I want that feeling back that excitement that buzz...that tingly adrenaline kind of feelilng.....I don't want my twi love to go from hot sweaty "i wanna do it all the time" lust to a boring I'm going to bed early "I've got a headache" marriage...a week out from New Moon last year I needed rehab I was a junkie searching everywhere for a hit....literally shaking if I hadn't found or seen or heard anything twi related after only 5 mins!   This time I've been too mature about it all...I'm not growing up am I? I'm not getting over it am I?? I can't be...surely not...this can't be happening....I need to blame something.....or someone......I won't blame that someone cause I do love him and don't want a divorce! Soooo I know I'll blame.......The Historian! 

How has this guy the real Vlad Tepes....got me distracted....ughhhhh

The more and more I think about it the more and more I realise it is this book. Its a challenging historical read about historians and they're quest to discover the tomb of Vlad Tepes the Impaler - DRACULA (wooo la di da).  Its a great read and I'm impressed with myself that I've nearly finished but no matter how much I read it, it just doesn't seem to end.......a bit like this post!!!

WHOOOP WHOOOP *RED LIGHT FLASHING* INTERVENTION PEOPLE! I NEED AN INTERVENTION......please post your ideas to help me SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!

That is all k thanx bye.........

(Note from Carley....)
Ally, Ally, Ally, I hate to admit it but I kind of know what you are talking about. No, I have not been reading the historian... but I did give Wuthering Heights a go. As a matter of fact, I also found myself stuck in a non-twilight-but-slightly-related-cause-it's-still-about-vampires reading frenzy for several months... actually, if I am  honest, since New Moon last year. In fact, I have become a "Series Whore", lusting after and devouring series after series of hot, sexy, vampy characters and their chaste sexual (or flat out R rated in the case of the Sookie books) encounters!!!
But that's not all!!! In my attempt to feed my addiction fill the void that was left after New Moon I discovered the world of Fan Fiction. Now, there's some hot, heavy r-rated very interesting, entertaining and addictive stories out there and they should come with a warning. Get too involved in this world and all of a sudden you won't recall where Breaking Dawn ends and Renesmee and Jacob's story begins... YES Twi-crack addicts, people write this stuff... and some of it is good. Really good. The kind of good that makes you (and your DH ) VERY happy you discovered it ;)

So,  Ally, I feel your pain. I too was grieving the loss of my daily Twi High that found me passionately glued to my TWEET DECK waiting for an update, a high-quality movie still, a leaked scene, an interview with the presh, a panty ripping, heart stopping close up of Robward in a meadow...

You ask me how to get it back?
 
PUT DOWN THAT FUCKING BOOK AND PICK UP A SMEYER NOW!!!
 
I mean it. Stop reading that mature, historical, literary classic right this second!!!! You can always come back to it, I promise. It will still be there after the rush of Eclipse is over. It's time to channel your inner 17yr old - yes her! You know the one! She pants at the mere mention of Edward's cool, marble lips. She quivers and shivers when Edward takes his icy fingers and traces the line from her chin, to her neck and along her collar bone. She heaves lustily when Edward hitches her leg over his hip on that huge golden bed of his... Jogging any memories? I promise you. This is the key to a successful 'interforksion'. You have to go back there. You have to pick up that dog eared, coffee stained, much loved copy of Eclipse and lose yourself in Forks all over again.
 
It worked for me. I am half way through the book and baby, I am back!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok ok....can I do it in under 7 days...I think I have to do it! Ok I will! Thanx carls I knew I could count on you!

    ReplyDelete