In fact, my life has resembled pages 85 to 92 in New Moon. Completely blank, save for a few exciting, 'bold type' events to punctuate my otherwise empty existence as the months have gone by. Yes, mini-Edward is still my steadfast and ever loyal companion. But, if truth be told, I really have just been like Bella, sitting in her chair, month after month, staring out the window longingly, waiting for the return of that which I crave. The return of the only thing that will cure this aching heart.
That "thing" , of course, is the next Twilight Saga Movie release, and I am ready and waiting to run through the town square, straight through a freezing water fountain and into it's pale, sparkling arms.
Of course, I'm never alone in my struggles. This year, I have 22 other obsessed and desperately addicted souls walking this often misunderstood path with me. Together, we shall descend upon an unsuspecting town on November 16th for a two day event that will be nothing short of epic. Locals beware, here comes "Breaking Bondi"!
In the coming weeks this will be the place for my Twi-chicks to come for all the "Breaking Bondi" info. For now, I'm off to
Carley xo

No comments:
Post a Comment