Saturday, May 8, 2010

Miss Me Yet?



Yes! It's true! I'm leaving blogland! But don't panic - no need to call the wolfpack just yet! I am leaving Bitten in very capable hands (Enter the adorably TWI-obsessed Ally Mac...and Miss Fi, who is still Bitten HARD but has trouble ripping herself away from her iPOD collection of TWI porn and True Blood Vampy goodness)and I will only be in a blog blackout for 7 days (now I know how Alice felt... stupid mutts!!) after which time I will return refreshed, relaxed and looking more like I belong in La Push than downtown Forks.
Yes folks, that's right. Mini-E and I are heading straight for the islands... the tropical kind. But, we will be thinking of you all and can't wait to get back to the land of the Bitten to see what you TWI-fans have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment