Friday, May 14, 2010

OME! Need a hit??? We've got what you need.................

So today I rise at the vamply hour of 4am to venture to sunny Victoria to visit the MIL when I check out the net via my iPhone for my daily dose of twi crack! When OME I realise that while Australia lays asleep the net is being overstocked with fresh meat! There's the list of songs for the Eclipse soundtrack, new art work for outdoor billboards, sneek peek to Muse's filmclip Neutron Star Collision (love is forever)"part 1, 2, 3" of the "exclusive Oprah interviews, a new Volturi clip which makes me giggle giggle giggle....Jane gotta love that power! So many things! I was desperate to blog and share it with you (so by now youve probably seen it all) but have you ever tried to blog via a iPhone IMPOSSIBLE!!! especially with so many dips in and out of 3G service and even trying to touch type with what seem like giant fingers ughhh nightmare! So here I am in a little sleepy town of about 50 people in the northern Victoria on my mother in laws ADSL connection in my pj's about let you all have it....WARNING its not coming slow but hard and fast so hold onto yourself where ever you think necessary......cause here it comes....................

Ok heres the Soundtrack List and CD Cover Art, album available June 8:


1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”
2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”
3. The Bravery – “Ours”
4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”
5. Sia – "My Love"
6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”
7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”
8. The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tire”
9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”
10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”
11. UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”
12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”
13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”
14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”
15. Howard Shore – “Jacob's Theme”

 The latest Billboard art:


Oprah has pulled the copyright card and I'm guessing has had any Exclusive Meet the Eclipse stars stuff removed from You Tube! This morning it was there and available but now I have the chance to blog about it can't find it! So if you click onto the Oprah link here you can watch all the interviews and shenanigans the cast get up to! http://www.oprah.com/media.html

But wait theres more the new Volturi clip oh god I would love to have Jane's power!:



To view a sneek peek of Muse's Filmclip Neutron Star Collision (Love is forever) click on the link below:
http://www.eclipsesoundtrack.com/2010/05/13/sneak-peek-muses-neutron-star-collision-love-is-forever-video/http://www.eclipsesoundtrack.com/2010/05/13/sneak-peek-muses-neutron-star-collision-love-is-forever-video/

Uhh take a breath....was it as good for you as it was for me????

No comments:

Post a Comment