Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The sneek peek to the Oprah special with that big FAT exclusive label.....

So ladies here is the sneek peek to the Oprah Eclipse "exclusive"....its got Rob, its got Kristen, Taylor and Dakota, and lots of screaming girls! Oh and Rob knocking on the doors of fans........! *stamps her feet like a 3 year old* *yellling* SOOOO NOT FAIR...SOOOO NOT FAIR.......SOOO NOT FAIR




This special airs in the states tomorrow the  13/5, as for us in Australia I've searched the net high and low for an air time date but haven't been able to find one....I'm hoping they might do an evening special or something like that so as we can see it sooner rather than later! Otherwise the only way we might be able to see it is via You Tube or possibly on Oprah's website.  Stay tuned once I find it I'll post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment